Hi, I'm Jaida.
Thank you for visiting J. Olivia Photography. My name is Jaida, I’m from Lincoln, Nebraska and a Dallas/Fort-Worth wedding and lifestyle photographer.
10 fun facts about me:
- I graduated high school at 16 (Go Links!), college at 20 (Go Mavericks!).
- I’ve shaken President Obama’s hand
- I’m a yogi and cycling fanatic
- I’m a Leo (any astrology fans out there?)
- I’ve been to China
- I’ve seen Beyoncé and Jay-Z in concert 2x
- I am tall. 6’0 and no, I didn’t play basketball. Volleyball, haha!
- I’ve been to a live taping of The View
- Summer is my favorite season
- I’ve been on The Ellen Show. TWICE!
I’m primarily a wedding photographer, they’re my absolute favorite. Couples are a close second! Have some fun around my website, I’d LOOOOVVVEEE to shoot your wedding (emphasis on LOOOOVVVEE.)
Hope you had fun learning a little bit more about me, have a fabulous day!