6 Hours Coverage
1. 6 hours continuous wedding day coverage
2. engagement session
3. bridal session
4. online photo gallery
5. styling guide & planning consultation
1 / 4
1. Are the travel expenses included in your packages or covered additionally?
For any destination weddings or elopements, the price I send is the price you'll pay. I offer a flat-rate fee to eliminate any confusion during the busy times of wedding planning.
2. We want to include our dog into the ceremony and photos, is that okay?
Absolutely! Dogs are always a plus in my book. Be sure to confirm with your venue or destination resort that dogs are permitted onsite.
3. How long does it take to receive the photos and how will those be delivered?
My standard delivery times are 8-12 weeks. During peak season, galleries can take the full 12 weeks. At first glance this seems like a SUPER long time, but I send out a special preview gallery 48 hours after your ceremony to help ease the nerves.
4. How do we reserve our date?
After you confirm a package selection, a non-refundable retainer of 1/3 your total package price is required to secure your wedding day. The payment is made via a secure payment portal, and I do not see any of your financial information.
5. Do you offer videography services?
Yes! I have a team that I can hire out for your day. Bundling photography & videography with me is a simple way to keep everything in-house with J. Olivia Photography, and ensure a consistent style throughout. Films are delivered via online gallery as well as emailed.